Volume-RecordsVolume-Records

Main Audio Reviews Stats

F-777 "Hypersonic" F-777 "Hypersonic"

Outstanding!!

Very well done! Lots of diversity and crisp, clear sounds. This track never gets boring!

F-777 responds:

Thanks!

lol i see you got my review.

They Just STRUT They Just STRUT

Ha! Pretty good.

hahaha its a pretty funny song. The beat is pretty nice and the vocals are good.

Away Goes Troubles Away Goes Troubles

Good.

Its good but the lyrics are pretty hard to understand. The music kind of overpowers the words but its definitly not a bad song.

Party Like a Rockstar Remix Party Like a Rockstar Remix

Pretty good.

It kind of sounds evil but I see you put effort in this. Its not too bad for a remix. Good job.

~Spring Loop~ ~Spring Loop~

Very Good!

Too bad its so short. I could definitly see this being posted in some upcoming flash. The beat is very upbeat, I like it!

DjEagle responds:

Thanks :) :) :) :) :)

|HellFire| |HellFire|

Great!!!

It was flawless! It really apeals to your ears and the hell concept makes it seem sort of dark which adds on a cool feeling to the beat. A perfect 10!

PyrochickenX responds:

Haha thanks man, very generous wit that. I never thought to highly of this track but people seem to like it

[Bounce Tech] [Bounce Tech]

Pretty Ok.

Not bad but it kinda sounds like I've heard it before. The bass is pretty disgusting but the drum is crystal clear which makes it ok.

PyrochickenX responds:

Thanks, it felt like i heard it before too, i dont know why tho. I didnt really like the bass either but it didnt sound that bad to me, but its all good, thanks for the review tho.

[Purity] [Purity]

Nice!

A good piece of music. The beats go together nicely and it makes it nice to listen to. An overall nice job.

PyrochickenX responds:

Thanks man, i didnt think trance was my strong point but i guess im wrong, this seems to be a favorite already. thanks for the posotive review tho man